“Valentines Dinner”

Bridge Road Bistro
Ranked #24 of 279 Restaurants in Charleston
Price range: US$19 - US$50
Cuisines: International
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Local cuisine, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Road Bistro is located in the quaint South Hills neighborhood of Charleston, just minutes from downtown. Since opening in 2004, the Bistro has earned both regional & national acclaim for its cuisine & has earned The Wine Spectator's Award of Excellence for the last 5 Years. Our cuisine is classically rooted with global & contemporary influences while supporting local farmers, regional producers & our community. We specialize in locally grown vegetables and grain fed natural beef, veal & lamb. We support our WV Farmers and provide many seafood and American dishes as well. We have 2 private rooms for intimate settings. The Walnut Room may accommodate up to 50 guest and the Ellis Room 25 guest. We have a wonderful Breakfast Buffet on Sundays. Live Entertainment on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays. Caterings for weddings, rehearsals, business needs and any other special occasion you may have. Deliveries and Pick Ups welcome as well. We Hope to See you Soon!!!
Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

I love this place and the food is usually amazing! Mine was ok. The halibut was cooked perfectly, but my risotto fail short. The risotto was bland and cold. Our server was not very personable. We were a little disappointed.

Reviewed 8 February 2017

Bridge Road Bistro is great for date night. It is quaint, quiet and romantic. It was nice to relax and enjoy my dates company without a lot of background noise. We went on a night with live music but the music wasn't loud and didn't interfere with our conversation. The food was not only delicious but the presentation was great as well. We will certainly go back.

1  Thank EmmaVSpencer
Reviewed 2 February 2017

The Bistro is really a "go to" place, it needs to be on everyone's bucket list. The atmosphere is great, the service is outstanding, and the food truly is amazing. Try it you won't be sorry, and I bet you will return many more times.

Reviewed 28 January 2017

Sort of an odd location in a residential area, nonetheless this eatery offers an impressive menu and a nice atmosphere. The proprietor is a former executive chef at The Greenbrier - and it shows. I was there during "Restaurant Week" in Charleston so they were running a special 3-course meal offering that was very reasonably priced. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 13 January 2017 via mobile

This was a pleasant restaurant. My server was nice, very nice atmosphere and food selection was good. I do feel though that when compared to similar tiered restaurants, the food wasn't quite as good. I got a steak for dinner and it tasted more closer to a mid range restaurant, not a fine restaurants steak.

We did also get a bunch of appetizers, I thought they were all excellent!

The bar area is also nice. I like sitting there.