“Chai tea is bitter”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 13 September 2017

Won't go here again. My chai tea was so bitter that i couldn't drink it. Had to wait too long in line and the price was too much for something that i couldn't make myself drink.

Reviewed 28 February 2017

Nice area inside the mall, with a lot of seating. No other real Starbucks downtown, so this may be your only choice as long as the mall is open!

Reviewed 8 December 2016

I love Starbucks coffee. We stayed at the Embassy Suites across the street from the shopping mall where this Starbucks is located. The coffee at the hotel, pretty normal for hotel coffee, not that great so my girlfriend and I sent orders for Starbucks with our daughters who were running to the mall to grab some candles on sale at Bath & Body Works. The longest wait the girls had was at SB. According to them, from the time they first got in the line until the time they had the drinks in hand, it was over 25 minutes. Now we are used to long lines at Starbucks, but this seemed a bit longer than normal. However, daughters said workers were working as fast as they could, might have been a one-time staffing problem who knows. Regardless, even stopping at one final store, walking back to the hotel, my coffee was steaming hot and delicious as always!

Reviewed 12 October 2016

This Starbucks was always busy every time we stopped there. It was good and quite fast for a Starbucks.

Reviewed 1 August 2016

Easily accessible location open before mall. Walkable from nearby Marriott Courtyard. Location has lots of seating.