“YUM!”

Price range: US$6 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: An Urban Beach Bar & Grill serving house-prepared beach food, cold beer, and cocktails. Come join us on the deck! We also feature TapTV trivia and sports on the tele!
Reviewed 16 January 2017

I absolutely LOVE their blackened shrimp and the oysters. My sil had a hamburger that she loved. Coleslaw is also excellent. Staff are very friendly, Wish they served baked potatoes and then they would be perfect! Saw where another reviewer said it was more like a "dive bar" than beach bar. I can understand their point and if you're into a place that has delightful ambiance, this is not the place for you......but if you just want some REALLY good seafood, etc............this is the place!

Reviewed 13 January 2017

I have been going here for tears and gladly go back, as the food is so tasty and the prices are reasonable, a combination which will keep people coming back. Located close to the state capital, the government workers really come to this place for lunch; so come early. The crowd is a great mix of ages and lifestyles. I always look forward to going here. Parking is very limited. You may have to search on the street for parking.

Reviewed 16 December 2016 via mobile

We stopped for a quick dinner on our way through. The food was pretty good but the establishment is not well taken care of. I would say more diverse bar atmosphere than Caribbean beach. The heat is either all or non depending on where you are sitting. It also does not give you a feeling of cleanliness. That said the grilled shrimp tacos were good and so we're the grilled chicken straps. If you are into the dive bar atmosphere them give it a try

Reviewed 12 December 2016 via mobile

Tricky is a great place for lunch, dinner, or just a couple drinks. Nice indoor/outdoor sitting areas with daily specials. I love the fish tacos and my dads favorite is the Nathan's Hotdog

Reviewed 4 November 2016 via mobile

It was Nov. 1st and the weather was gorgeous so where else to go but Tricky Fish and their deck. Dogs are welcome and they provide bowls of water. Order and start your tab inside. The beer selection is phenomenal as well as their Tricky Punch. For the app. Let me suggest the hush puppies, so freakin good. My wife and I had the hard shell tacos, she had Mahi Mahi and I had the Jerk Shrimp. Both were packed with flavor.