“Used to be better”

Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Contemporary, Bar
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: South Hills Market and Cafe serves lunch and dinner in the dining area and at the bar Tuesday - Saturday. Catering available for any occasion. Full bar, craft brews on tap, and a 2014 & 2015 Wine Spectator Award winning wine list.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The last time I came to the market the food was not prepared properly part of my meal was burnt and the service was very slow. They offered to remake the food I had to ask them to make it to go I was with my family we were underwhelmed.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Had chicken and waffles and it was very good. Waitress was very professional and knowledgeable about the menu options. Food was prepared and served fresh in a reasonable amount of time. I do think the portions could be a little bigger with the dinner menu entree options. Overall good experience and would recommend to others.

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

Looked at this place on TripAdvisor and thought we’d try it while traveling through. Our waitress Joanna was one of the nicest, most helpful servers I’ve had. Chicken and waffles were great. My wife loved the Wedge salad.

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

Great place for lunch in south hills . I love the appetizers and wraps and salads .You can order half wraps and half sandwiches so you don’t feel stuffed ! Popcorn appetizer is delicious !

Reviewed 3 January 2018

The food here is absolutely wonderful and the cafe charming. If you want a quite dinner with good food and service, this is a great spot. The menu provides a nice selection of some uniquely prepared dishes and the specials of the day are always a bonus.
I can promise you a delightful relaxing and food satisfying evening.