“Sports Bar Good Food....Slow Service”

Adelphia Sports Bar & Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Adelphia Sports Bar & Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 300 Restaurants in Charleston
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I frequently want to stop in at Adelphia and have a bite of lunch but then I remember that the last time I came in it took me forever to get my food forever to get an order placed in forever to get my check or to pay. The food is very good however Sports on all the televisions and a bar atmosphere plus the wait time does not make me want to come in. If you're not in a hurry and you enjoy sports definitely go there.

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

We ordered chips and queso, and the queso was cold. I asked the waitress to heat it up and still came back cold in the middle. Couldn’t eat most of it. The wings we had were just average. Our waitress was pleasant and attentive, but the rest of the staff looked thoroughly unhappy to be there. I wouldn’t recommend unless you don’t have other choices.

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Beer was cold, humus salad was awesome, service was spot on, and they validate parking. Good crowd, but bar has a spacious feel, and TVs galore.

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

Very impressed with Adelphia and the staff. The wings were very good, nice price on beer and good dessert!

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Friendly staff, management visits your table to make sure you like your food. Great place to watch ball games.

Date of visit: October 2017