“Delicious Eats”

Add it.
Panera Bread
Ranked #65 of 293 Restaurants in Charleston
Cuisines: American
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Charleston is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 31 July 2017

You always know what to expect with Panera Bread! I like to get the half and half, I got the chicken salad with chicken noodle soup, it was delicious! Fresh and tasty!
Restaurant was clean and a great location!

Reviewed 12 April 2017

Large selection of soups, salads, sandwiches and sweets. It was hard to make a choice, but I knew anything I ordered would be delicious. I was not disappointed!

Reviewed 4 March 2017

I recently ate at this Panera in Charleston while in town for a conference for work. The employees behind the registers were flustered and rude, one even kept yelling over her shoulder at her manager that she was supposed to have gotten off and that her mother was waiting for her outside. It was a VERY busy time with a line out the door that stayed that way throughout my entire time in the restaurant, but some employees were obviously handling that better than others. The food was on par with every other Panera I have been to...I just thought it was unfortunate that some of the employees were being rude to customers, when none of the customers were being rude or acting impatient.

Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

Location was fairly busy when I arrived. The clerk took my to-go order quickly & friendly. As I was waiting to get my order, a 20-something African-American female employee went to the counter where orders are picked up from, engaged in conversation with the employees assembling orders. Not sure I would have had a problem with this, had it not gone on several minutes and if they had been discussing work-related subjects. She finally walked away, only to go behind the counter for further small talk. After several more minutes passed, she came back onto the floor, but stopped again at the counter & ordered her lunch. I continued to wait while they prepared her lunch. When I finally received my order, I decided to take a seat & eat instead of carrying it out. I love Panera, but this sandwich was the absolute worst I'd ever gotten at any location. There was barely any Napa Chicken Salad on the bread & the bread seemed somewhat stale. I also ended up with 3 baguettes, to which I'm not complaining because they were fresh & tasty. It will definitely be a while before I patronize this location again, if I ever do. The employee who engaged in small talk with the preparers was rude to interrupt their work and rude to badger them into making her lunch, making others, including me, wait for their meals. This particular young lady had on pants so tight they appeared to be painted on. One of the employees she was chatting up had dreads, which is not a problem; however, his hat barely on his head looked very unprofessional.

Reviewed 16 November 2016

we were there around 5 the food was good but they gave us the wrong cups for our drinks and the order was not right which they did fix