“Fresh ingredients all the time”

Starlings Coffee And Provisions
Ranked #62 of 290 Restaurants in Charleston
Price range: US$4 - US$12
Cuisines: Wine Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: A small-batch bakery and espresso shop featuring organic bagels, English muffins, cookies, cupcakes, rustic tarts, pies and specialty cakes. There is a nice selection of to-go (or in-house) lunch items, and fantastic breakfast sandwiches. Vegan & gluten-free options are always available. Lunch is served through the week, and Brunch is served on weekends. Starlings is located across from the dog park with a parking lot adjacent.
Reviewed 16 July 2016

Wonderful simple menu with made-on-the-spot items. All sorts of savory and sweet items, all homemade, using local ingredients. Homemade bagels and English muffins. Loved an English muffin with an egg-cheese-spinach filling along with a fresh, bold cup of coffee. Reasonably priced, too!

1  Thank WVfanCharleston_WV

Reviewed 26 March 2016

Very nice experience. Samples were set out when we walked through the door. They had gluten free and vegan options. Bakery items were very tasty. Prices were comparable to other high end bakeries I have been to-- to support "shop local", and farm to table fresh, organic, and I am always happy to pay a little more for those options. We bought the cherry almond bar, and date bar and both were deee-licious! We also bought the number one best seller--the berry pie with buttermilk crust, and again it was deee-licious!

Reviewed 11 March 2016

I have had dinner there only once, but am headed there again this weekend, I hope. My wife meets friends there for coffee and pastry regularly. The dinner was excellent - well prepared and presented with fresh (and presumably local) ingredients. The menu is not extensive, and it changes regularly, but my sense is this is the sort of place where you could call ahead and ask for something and they'd do it (don't blame them if I'm wrong about that!)

Reviewed 24 February 2016

I tried the breakfast sandwich on an english muffin and it was fantastic! The coffee was great too. Much better than anything else in town. Every ingredient and topping was full of flavor. I will be returning and recommending to others.
Service was terrific as well....the lady working the front was very nice and helpful!

Reviewed 8 August 2015 via mobile

The breakfast sandwich on an English muffin is very good! I've eaten here twice and I will definitely be back in the future with friends.