“Delicious!”
Review of Moxxee

Moxxee
Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

I can not say enough good things about Moxxee. Locally owned and operated coffee shop in a world full of Starbucks! Coffee is delicious, I esp. love the caramel sea salt latte with a pastry! Yum!
Service was fine as well.

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed 30 May 2017

The previous reviewer is right, the service here is not very good. That said, they make good drinks, they have a nice selection of pastries and treats and the space is lovely. It's worth a visit.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 10 May 2017

I have been there a couple times and I cannot complain of the quality of the drinks they have to offer, but every time I have been there I have had terrible service to the point of them actually forgetting about making my drink. Nice little place to sit and relax though, maybe not best for someone on the go since they had made me wait for a good 15+ minutes every time I order one drink. So overall if you have time to just relax and just care about the quality of the coffee this place is for you.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 13 January 2017

Offering a variety of coffees and teas and some baked goods, Moxee's is a popular location for the locals. Tables are pretty much always filled. When the weather is warm, there are niec outdoor chairs and tables. Because it is popular, parking is filled many times. Best times to come are between meals.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 21 November 2016

Hubby and I always look for coffeehouses when we travel, and we so excited to find one that actually was a true coffeehouse. Moxxee's attention to customer orders, the taste of the coffee beans, the artistic preparation was excellent. True barristas! One of the best coffeehouses in the country that we've found, and we travel alot. Also, they have a plethora of home-baked goods that are sure to satisfy. I had a cookie with coconut, salted caramel, macadamian nuts, and milk chocolate chips, which was to die for! The cafe is cheery and uplifting, and has a hipster feel. I wish we had a Moxxee where we live.

Date of visit: November 2016