“Good for little kids”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Reviewed 10 June 2016

Not a great place but serves its purpose for a quick party or just a play place during the rain or snow. The games constantly break down, people turn their kids loose to do whatever they want to do, the place is not cleaned well, always full of lazy parents sitting around while their kids destroy stuff. Be ready to tolerate ill behaved, rude children and rude parents.

Reviewed 15 April 2016 via mobile

My family celebrated my niece's 5th birthday here in April. I hadn't been to chuck e cheese for years and honestly wasn't looking forward to it. I was really surprised with the place and how the staff took care of us on super short notice. The food was ok and the service was excellent. Molly the manager took great care of us and we had a wonderful birthday party. Kids loved it and the adults appreciated the attention from the staff. This place was really clean too. Wasn't super crowded on a Wednesday night so that was also helpful.

Reviewed 31 July 2015 via mobile

We were surprised that the thin and crispy pizza actually tasted good. It was a little greasy, but was very good. We had a great evening.

Reviewed 16 July 2015

Went on a Wednesday around 1:30. Not very busy when we got there. We didn't order food because we had just eaten. Dropped $30 for 150 tokens in the machine and played for a couple hours earning tickets. I didn't think it would last so I suppose it is a good deal. 7 year son and 3 year old daughter had a blast running around like crazy people. Security seemed good if someone tried to steal your kids. Good overall for youngsters and we'll probably go back and try the food.

Reviewed 30 June 2015

we were meeting the other grandparents in Charleston wv, we meet somewhere every year to hand off my grandson, he is very young, and I wanted the hand off to not be too traumatic for him, so I came up with the idea to go to Chuck E Cheese, thought that that way he could be distracted by the other grands while we slipped out. it worked well for that, all the games, noise and kids playing was a good distraction. But, I have to say that the food really didn't look that great.