“Good place to let the kids unwind”
Review of Chuck E. Cheese's

Chuck E. Cheese's
Ranked #197 of 279 Restaurants in Charleston
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Reviewed 19 March 2017

Good time for kids but I thought the food took some time to be made and delivered to table especially when it wasn't really busy. When I asked politely for a box to take pizza leftovers with us I got a nod from a young man cleaning a table and upon returning to the table with the box I got the box thrown on the table with no response. Of course we would return if traveling back to area with kids but think we would only go to play games. Food and service not worth the extra cost.

Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

We drive an hr and half and stay at a hotel so our two children 11yr and 9yr can play for hrs. We play some games with them but feel comfortable for them to play some alone and go to restroom themselves while we set at a table where we see the entrance. In our town that is not possible. We do spend over 400.oo for gas, hotel, eating out 2 days but the kids get to be kids. Swim at hotel ( Hampton Inn shares parking lot and is very clean ) plus play variety of games without stress or worries. The drive gives us as parents a bit of time to just talk and interact with our little ones. Trade off is priceless. There is an exceptional employee Mario that is there at Chucky E Cheese so make sure you tell him hello and let him know the things they are doing correctly. Thanks.

Reviewed 8 January 2017

We took my daughter here for her 9th birthday and the staff was okay, the food was great and she had a great time. The staff could have take some time from standing around and talking and actually cleaned the many dirty tables. I typically judge a restaurant on the quality of the food, the staff and the cleanliness. The food was great, the staff was okay and the cleanliness was very poor.

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

I was surprised alright. I was surprised that anyone would want to come back. I think it was a waste of money. There really wasn't many "games" it was a lot of put one coin in and spin to see how many tickets you won. The buffet was a joke, it had 8 slices of dry pizza on it and lettuce with carrot shavings and two grape tomatoes and this was at lunch time. We actually had to stop and eat after we left. People take your kid's on a picnic versus going to Chuck E Cheese's at least you won't feel like they are going to get sick from all the germs. I actually heard an employee complaining that he was so bored with himself. I thought this place would be a little more special I mean after all it is Chucktober. Save the real money for amusement parks or eat a bologna sandwich with your kid's it will taste better.

Reviewed 20 August 2016

4 small pizzas, a bucket of lettuce and some dressing is not a buffet....shame on you....I feel cheated...