“Great soup and salad!”

Harding's Family Restaurant
Ranked #24 of 304 Restaurants in Charleston
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 June 2018

We at the Sleep Inn twice because we enjoyed our meal so much! The hotel is nice too but the wilted lettuce and beef vegetable soup are memorable. Wilted lettuce has a hot bacon dressing with bacon bits, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, and onions all chopped and served in a large bowl. The soup is thick as gravy but so rich in flavor and seasoned just right. We had dinner both times and skipped desserts because we were so full. Service was a bit hectic but very courteous.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Located next to Sleep Inn and right off the interstate. Has home-style country cooking and a large menu. We got good service and had an enjoyable meal. Lots of seating and also has a small gift shop on site.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 9 May 2018

Good location. Clean. Friendly staff. Daily meal specials. Lots of homemade food at a reasonable price. Established in 1980. I had the daily special for Tuesday which was spaghetti with chunky meat sauce. Included salad & choice of bread. I had the homemade corn bread. All was very good! Spouse had the same as I. $20.71, including tip. Lots of locals visit this restaurant! The day that we were there, the parking lot was nearly full for lunch and dinner meals!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 2 May 2018

Really enjoyed our breakfast here. I had a Western omelette and husband had eggs and bacon, it honestly was the best bacon I've ever had.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

One of our favorite breakfast stops. Made to order and always fresh. Sausage gravy is the best. I like it with toast and on my home fries. Friendly service and nice gift shop to browse.

Date of visit: March 2018