“Pretty good quesadilla”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

Overall average. The food was great, service was fine(sort of), but I was a little concerned about the number of patrons, ME! On a Monday at 9 pm, I was the only person in the place. I came in and sat myself at the bar and had to wait about 5 minutes before I saw the first employee. I was afraid I had slipped in after closing time! But I got what I came there for and the portion was huge. I’ll give it another shot when I’m in town again.

Reviewed 14 March 2018

We are from Michigan and normally eat at our favorite nearby Chili's there, so this location was different to us. Until we ordered what we usually order and started eating. Then we realized it was just as good as our familiar place. We had received an email message a few days before visiting that featured a free appetizer (queso with chips) when ordering an entree (in our case, Margarita Chicken). This is our perfect Chili's combo. Parking for this restaurant is in a parking structure, though we stayed nearby so could walk to it (mostly through the mall). Also, good shopping at the mall!

Reviewed 18 February 2018

They really need to add some sides to the menu!! I paid 8 dollars for a huge margarita, which was basically, lime juice and ice. We were seated in about 10 mins and our table was cramped for a group of 4.
Overall the food was decent, we all ended up getting burgers and fries.
The burgers are huge and they do bring you endless chips and salsa, if you pay for it, some restaurants bring chips without having to be asked.
It is a decent place, but I would not choose it if other options were available.
We only went there because all of the other places in the dining area were 30 minute waits.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

This place has good food and service. Clean. Varied menu. My daughter and her friends like to come here.

Reviewed 10 September 2017

Chicken pancaaro tacos, all three of the tacos were very nice.
The smokehouse burger and the ultimate burger served with rice and beans was also very nice, the only problem was that none of the meals had enough fries served with them.
They only had bottled beers on the menu but they did have beers on tap.
our server was ok but the check had a "Suggested Tip" on the bill,
When we see a . "Suggested Tip" on the bill, we do not leave any tip!!

2  Thank SUSAN H