“Coffee and a delicious treat”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #94 of 302 Restaurants in Charleston
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Charleston is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is very clean and spacious. Offers space for larger groups and meetings. I ran in and got a coffee and brownie. Service was great but items are pricey

Reviewed 11 September 2017

I have been here several times over the years and the food has always been great with great service.

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

I have always liked and still like Panera. The food is great! I always get the pick 2. I get a sandwich and salad. The Turkey Bacon Bravo is my absolute favorite. The only negative I have is the slow order taking. This particular visit the line was out the door. I noticed why. The people at the register not only take orders the make the smoothies, bagels and get pastries. This slows the process considerably . We waited in line 15 minutes before ordering. The food is prepared relatively quick. All in all it took us 25 minutes to get our food. Again the food was great. I will continue to come here and do recommend it.

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Was, as usual clean with friendly emoyees. Food was fresh, very good, and delivered in a timely manner.

Reviewed 24 May 2017

Enjoyed a warm bowl of Summer Corn Chowder in Charleston whilst on business. Prompt, polite service and some delicious chow!