US$149
US$110
Residence Inn
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$127/night.

US$136
US$110
FourPoints.com
US$100
All reviewskanawha riveranchor inncheap hotelbefore hitting the roadnice view of the riverrestaurant next doorsmall fridgetwo nightssouth carolinaroom was cleanquick stoproad tripgreat place to staymotelwifiexitcleanliness
Reviewed 13 March 2018

I'm down in WV from NY state on a contract IT position. My recruiter recommended this establishment and it turns out he made a very good choice. The inn keeper and his wife are energetic, professional and friendly. The facility is kept clean and the location, at least for me, was close to my work and not far from the shops and stores in Kananwha City. I can heartily and unreservedly recommend this establishment.

Room Tip: A room on the side next to the river might have less traffic noise.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 December 2017

Whether for one night or several nights, I would recommend this motel. Food nearby, clean room, friendly staff, strong wi-fi signal, and great price. I can only imagine how much nicer it would be in the spring, summer and fall with full trees, greener grass and the river view behind the motel.

Room Tip: Riverside is quieter.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 October 2017

The room was clean and comfortable with a small fridge. Although there were not many people staying here on a Sunday night, I was given a room on the highway side. It was very noisy and I didn't get much sleep.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

This is a great little cheap hotel. It was the best price around town and I was not disappointed with my choice. The check in attendant was very nice and the room was very clean. There is a river right behind the hotel and it created a cute scenery in the morning as we prepared to leave.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

Ok so first the positives. The shower is hot and the place is reasonably clean.
However ... arrived in the office, huge smell of curry so not very welcoming. Manager chap quite friendly except when we asked for a map as all his leaflets are circa 2013/2016. He did find us one in the end but it was a street map not a tourist map.
When we arrived in the room it was the most dark and dingy place ever. Brown bedding and hardly any light. Couldn't really open blinds as it was at the front.
Bed was very saggy my husband kept rolling into the middle. Wifi was very intermittent.
Rocked up to the office at 8pm to get the coffee supposedly available for 24 hours.
Very surly woman who even queried if we were staying there said there was none. No apology nothing.
I would never return. There are plenty of cheap motels around without needing to go back to Budget Host.

Stayed: September 2017