“Wonderful Discovery!”
Review of Creperi Cafe Plus

Creperi Cafe Plus
Ranked #66 of 288 Restaurants in Charleston
Reviewed 30 January 2017

While driving through South Charleston we started looking for good coffee, Found this while searching. We ended up ordering crepes because we decided we couldn't pass them up. I ordered the bourbon chicken crepe and my husband got the salmon. We both loved our selections!

We did end up ordering coffee...and decided to get some baklava since it is my husbands favorite dessert. His statement, " the best baklava he has ever had."

We will for sure be back when we are in the area. Actually already planning to stop there this week when we have to travel through here for business.

Reviewed 2 November 2016

Alert, this is middle eastern not Greek. After seeing the owners and tasting the food I decided this is NOT a place I would recommend nor return to. I try to keep my money local and spend it wisely - this is not a place I would put my money. I generally cook and eat Greek and Italian food - this is neither.

1  Thank AirForceTraveler
Reviewed 22 September 2016

This was my first visit to Creperi Cafe Plus, but it will not be my last. We popped in for dessert, although all meals are offered. I had a superb Crepe Suzette, topped with a luscious orange sauce. The crepe itself was perfectly tender; the best I've had this side of the Atlantic. Next visit will be for a meal.

Reviewed 7 September 2016

It seemed strange to grab lunch at a creperie, and find something like a traditional Greek Gyro, but made with a fresh crepe vs. a pita. (Though they offer it as a pita, too.) But it was quick and tasty, and less overfilling because there wasn't as much bread as a pita would normally provide. I wish I'd had room to try a dessert crepe after! The crepes are made to order, while you wait. This location was a bit of a drive out of downtown Charleston -- they apparently have a sister restaurant more "in town" as well.

Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

Stopped in for dinner. I had never had a Greek crepe before, but it was terrific! The crepes are very large and filling. For dessert my wife and I shared a raspberry & Belgian chocolate crepe. Very delicious. Top it off with the friendly staff. The place is not much on ambiance, but I have only compliments for the Creperi Cafe.