“Prime rib not good ”

Golden Corral
Ranked #9 of 27 Restaurants in Cross Lanes
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

According to the management people
Love there prime rib.
But the Rib roast came out the roast wasn't trimmed the mound of fat was all on top still. I ask for a slice they attempted to cut the roast on angles.
This is not how they show it on tv.
The reason I can 40 minutes I had a fantastic prime in Florida, and Maryland, before.
All the area of the plate is discardable
Product fat ect. I know that prime rib has fat inside and around the edge but this meat must be minimally process meat.
The manager gave me this pc after I ask to see her.
Notice the meat isn't not even done where you can say it is rare . Never offered to put it on the grill.
They thought it was a big joke.
It tells you the experience they have.
They just go through the motion.
I'm sure this is a franchise. I started to eat fried chicken.
The manager ask if I liked it . She gave me my money back . But that wasn't the issue. If you want to serve this product to there customers they need to know that's not how it is presented
On there Tv commercials . The waitress was very friendly.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

The food is excellent and the place is always clean. The food is hot and there is plenty of it I feel they have gotten a little pricy..They charge you for shrimp and prime rib and I do not eat either one.

Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

The waitress was excellent and very attentive. The food was typical of a Golden Corral Buffet. It wasn't bad but nothing special either.

Reviewed 22 April 2017

Food was somewhat flavorful. fresh.and hot. All foods were available on the food bars, nothing was empty. Staff was friendly and attentive.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Not a big Golden Corral fan, however the staff was very friendly and the food was good. Cups, plates and silverware were all clean (not at some). We used the large room for private parties and had great service. I personally think it is way over priced.