“Super fast service, reasonably priced, food was good”
Review of Barnyard Bbq

Barnyard Bbq
Ranked #14 of 27 Restaurants in Cross Lanes
Reviewed 5 August 2017

My only complaint would be that the meat could be a bit more "smokey" flavor. There was little or no smoke flavor. Baked potato was cooked perfectly.

Reviewed 21 May 2017

Super good ribs!! Our waitress did a great job and everyone left happy about the experience. They should stay open later, but that is my only suggestion!

Reviewed 17 May 2017

Ate here when passing through WV. We enjoyed the BBQ for 2. It was plenty and filling. Come hungry! You will not be disappointed. Service was good. A little out of the way, but well worth it once you find it.

Reviewed 6 May 2017

I was on a BBQ binge the week I passed by this place and decided to stop in. We ordered a pulled bbq pork sandwich with chips and a chicken bbq sandwich with fries. The pork was tasty. The chicken was a bit dry, but remedied with extra sauce. There were two bbq sauces on the table for use for additional flavoring. I would recommend the Carolina bbq. Live music began at 6pm on the deck. The group was quite good, engaging the diners to sing along. If I lived in the area, I would make this a regular hang out.

Reviewed 5 May 2017

Stopped in for dinner to celebrate a friend's birthday and decided to try smoked BBQ. The place is kind of in the woods but the staff and manger were pleasant. The surprise was the extent of the menu and side dish choices. i.e., smoked salmon, pizza, crab cakes, burgers, sandwiches, plus an assortment of smoked meats. We started with a basket of fritters which were enjoyable and the went whole hog with the smoked duo, brisket and pork, ribs, and an assortment of sides like collard greens, fried cabbage, coleslaw, baked BBQ beans, and mac & cheese. All were good but the mac & cheese. My smoked duo came a bit lukewarm but was returned to the kitchen. No special effort was made to celebrate our friends birthday. They have live music five days a week.