“Great!! ”

Add it.
Domino's Pizza
Ranked #4 of 5 Restaurants in Daniels
Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

We were stranded in Beckley, WV after our car broke down and spent the night in this city. We ordered Dominos at 8:30 pm after a long, difficult day! The guy told me it would be 45 minutes- 1 hour for delivery and it was here within 30 minutes. Great pizza!!! The delivered food was really hot and delicious!!! We had a coupon for the family feast for $21.99 and ordered some bread sticks as well and had plenty of food for our 5 adults. I never understood why deliveries offer 2 liter bottles of soda.... Until we were stranded in a hotel room!! I was never so grateful to see a 2 liter of Diet Coke!! Great food and great price! Order here if you want pizza!

Reviewed 28 January 2016

We ordered a large number of pizzas for a group to pick up. It took at least 45 minutes longer than the time I pre-ordered it for. The pizza was good and this was convenient to Wal-Mart and Glade Springs. They gave us a great price, and the hungry teenagers were very happy!

Reviewed 16 May 2015

I found this shop fast, and the food was hot. I could take out or eat in and they also had delivery service. Any kind of pizza you wanted.

Reviewed 4 April 2015

Great price, Delicious and close to The Resort at Glade Springs We were tired and hungry from hiking and didn't want to take time to clean up for dinner. Dominos hit the spot!

1  Thank Soobs1023
Reviewed 31 January 2014

We order regularly from this dominos and they even called us once the make sure our order was right because it was not typical. We have a special diet and they work with us to meet our family's needs.