“Best Italian Food”

Price range: US$10 - US$38
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Celebrating 50 years! We are a full service Old School Italian Kitchen consisting of Banquets, off site Caterings, and Private Dining. We have a scenic view with our out-door deck seating over looking the river. Muriale's Restaurant specializes in Southern Italian cuisine made from family recipes handed down through generations. Stop in and try our favorites such as Our Homemade Lasagna, Meatball Casserole- a bed a pasta topped with our homemade meatballs , fresh peppers & melted mozzarella - or try a classic Spaghetti topped with our meat sauce and meatballs made in house from the freshest ingredients available. We have an array of homemade desserts that cure anyone's sweet tooth! Such as, an Italian classic tiramisu or a warm apple crumble pie topped with homemade butter pecan ice cream and caramel. There are no reservations so plan to arrive early.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had a large group and we got there close to closing time. The food was fantastic and our servers, Emily and Christina were amazing. My daughter and I are vegan and they knew exactly how to take care of us. Highly recommend!

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (1,001)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Dinner was excellent, followed by Italian almond cream cake that was superb! On a Friday evening, the service by our waiter Christian was extremely efficient and courteous! We would definitely recommend this for a nice romantic, family, or friendly dinner out.
* As a side note we sat near a window where we could see the abundance of cars getting curbside service, and it seemed to run very efficient as well if you’re in the need for take out.

Reviewed 24 January 2021 via mobile

We went there today and I can’t tell you how much I enjoyed the whole experience. The staff was wonderful our waiter was John he was fantastic. The manager stopped by our table to make sure everything was ok and was so sweet. The food was amazing!!! We ordered an extra salad it was the asparagus salad and I have never had a better salad. All homemade dressings. Our meals were amazing. For desert we got the cannolis with espresso and coffee and it was the perfect finish. The atmosphere was so warm and inviting and I enjoyed the selection of Italian music through our dinner. Nothing better than eating fantastic Italian food great service and listening to the best Italian music. We def will be back very very soon and recommend this place to everyone we know. We eat out often and this has become my favorite!!!! You have to try this place.

Reviewed 22 January 2021

Muriales pulled it off yet again!! Our large group work lunch was fantastic. Food was delicious, well presented, kept warm en route. Other offices were envious of our spread!! Will continue to frequent Muriales for business and personal functions... superb!

Reviewed 21 January 2021

I travel quite a bit for work and to find “Really Good” food is a priority for me. A co-worker recommended this restaurant to me and I must say - it is Super!!! Service is second to none and the food is amazing!!! I would give it a 6 star if possible. I’ve visited several times this month and twice Brianna was my waitress, she is very courteous and thoughtful. Looking forward to take my family to enjoy the experience!!!