“First Time Experience”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 13 June 2016

We decided to try something new this evening and Fireside Grille just seemed like the place to go. We arrived about six thirtyish, and the parking lot was pretty full. Expecting a lengthy wait, we were seated almost immediately. I had a salad of a descent proportion and the Dr., had steak and ribs. His steak was cooked perfect! I suggest French onion soup as a starter. The bartender was skilled in cocktails way beyond just pulling a beer handle and blending a margarita! Our service was fast and the staff is very attentive. The atmosphere was casual and relaxed. Overall, we were very impressed with not only the service but the food as well. This is one we will definitely do again! Enjoy!

1  Thank VacationingCouple66

Reviewed 4 June 2016

We ate light. Travel yields constant restaurants yields way too much food. The Black and Blue salad was deemed very good. The barbequed wings hit the spot too. Drinks were good. Service was ok.

Reviewed 20 May 2016

I just wanted to tell others that this is the best place in Teays Valley to eat. There menu keeps getting better and better. You should get the Cajun Tuna Bites as an appetizer. They are amazing. If you want wings instead, try the PB&J. Sounds weird but they are the kind of wings you dream about when you're work and getting hungry. The only place around where you can get a decedent steak. I love the Black and Bleu salad. They have a Walleye sandwich that as far as I know, the only around. I don't love fish but I love this sandwich. The bar is great, if you can find a seat. They always have an awesome beer selection with WV breweries. If you are want to have an event with 20 to 50 people, they rent out a back room they have. I have had wedding showers and fantasy football drafts there. great patio for nice days outside. They only negitives I can think of is that some of the tables are a little tight. One or two of the tables are for skinny people only. The crowds on the weekends are sometimes a problem. You can tell by the huge parking lot out front, whether you will be waiting or not. Overall this is my favorite place to eat in the area.

1  Thank WildWonderfulWander
Reviewed 18 May 2016

I've tried this location several times...everyone has an off night, so since it's close, I've given it the 3 strikes and you are out. The only good thing I can say is the bar is nice. There are several good beer selections, but I have yet to get good food. I've tried the chicken (dry dry dry) and the pasta (under the heat lamp so long it had dried up the sauce and the pasta was hard), my steak was so rare that it was blue and when I sent it back, it returned even colder than the first time around. The service was sloooow each time we went too. Such a shame because it could be so much better!

Reviewed 10 May 2016 via mobile

Diverse menu caused some consternation at our table. Reuben vs Philly Cheese Steak. Quickly remedied by ordering both and sharing. Both were very good. Plenty of tender beef served hot on fresh breads. Excellent house made applesauce! Tasty fries.
Lots of good salad choices as well. Cobb Salad was packed with all the normal ingredients.
Very convenient to Interstate 64. Lunch specials served until 4 p.m.