“Good Food ”
Review of Silver Dragon

Silver Dragon
Ranked #28 of 52 Restaurants in Lewisburg
Reviewed 8 October 2016 via mobile

Pretty standard strip mall Chinese. The food was good and the serving plentiful. The lunch special comes with rice and choice of egg roll or soup. Drinks are extra and you'll pay for a refill if you're dining in.

They seem to have a pretty extensive tea and smoothie station.

Reviewed 3 August 2016 via mobile

The food is good and really some of the best in town but the wait is long and if you go on your lunch break you should call ahead. I would have rated four stars if not for the long wait. We were told it would be 10 minutes and the food came about 50 minutes later. Unfortunately we didn't get to enjoy it during lunch.

Reviewed 2 February 2016

Food really tasted good and much better than the place would lead to expect. Could have been more neat and cleaner, but was acceptable without problem. Good price for the portion and taste. Service was average.

Reviewed 16 October 2015

i like the silver dragon rice w/ shrimp, beef, chicken it is so very good and the staff is so friendly and nice.

1  Thank Elizabeth K
Reviewed 18 February 2015

This is good Chinese and definitely te best in town. Food is always super fresh and tasty and prices are fine. The big problem with this place is that they are totally unreliable on how long they tell you to wait before pick up. Isn't the whole point of carry out that you don't actually have to go in a restaurant and spend a lot of time? It's not unusual to be told 20 minutes and it actually take 45. I've even waited 15 minutes longer at my house than recommended only to get to restaurant and they haven't even started making my food. I don't care how long it takes, but I would appreciate a reasonable estimate so I can wait at home. I don't order that often because of this. My time is too valuable to stand around for 30 minutes or longer in a Chinese take out.