Relax Inn
US$60
Motel 6
Heritage Inn(Martinsburg)
US$50
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 December 2013

I had an excellent experience here. The room was quiet; some fixtures are old but carpet and bedding was new and clean, There was no problem accepting my coupon. Even at the rack rate you can't beat the location and price!

Patricia C. why would you be checking into a hotel at 9a and trying to use a coupon?? I'm thrifty myself but that's pushing it a bit far!

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 September 2012

Okay I went there and Ihad a coupon for 29.99 a night well they told me to come over at 9am and I did and they told me they did not have this room but they had one more that was more money I told them that they mention they had a room for this price and told me tocome right over and they told me that because I was coming in at 9am which was no problem on the phone they said it was going to cost me more money and they did not have the 29.99 room available today. So this place first Indians that dont understand english which is bad and also then I was let in at 9am but no one was waiting for the room . I was also told that you needed to wait until 1pm with the coupon but she did take my coupon and she would noteven give me a receipt so also the place is back in the 70's and things are falling apart and then u have people living beside u as a resident not a guest.Which makes u a little upset.

Room Tip: They do not honor the coupon they have out right now they never honor any coupons I been here a few times with a coupon and they tell me no room
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple