Relax Inn
US$96
Fairfield Inn
Heritage Inn(Martinsburg)
US$50
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 August 2016

We used hotel/motel discount coupon, booked the room only to find the towels were dirty, the sheets were dirty, and the microwave was filthy. We was refused a refund by manager. My own fault, I should have moved on after seeing this place. We just needed a place to sleep for a few hours from our journey to Millinocket, Maine. We paid for something we did not receive. Avoid this place!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank th0masnbarnes
Reviewed 4 August 2014

I wouldn't recommend this hotel to anyone there are tons of drug dealings going on nasty little girls knocking on doors asking for things then the Indian lady is just rude! I think the only reason thier open is because of drug dealers and prositutes sad to say. The room is so dirty the walls are written on we had men knocking asking us for crack we left instanstly what a waste of money!

• Stayed: August 2014
9  Thank sie20
Reviewed 17 March 2014 via mobile

I was unfortunate enough to stay here for 2 days and it was the worst hotel/motel I've ever stayed at....the room was very dirty a lot of things were broken bathroom/shower was terrible but worst was the Indian lady running the place.... she was the most rude and disrespectful person I've ever met a straight b.... check out was 1030 at 1025am she bangs on my door saying if u wanna stay PAY ME NOW!! NO PAY NO STAY! SOO LEAVE...SMH it was honestly the worst place I've ever stayed and yea they don't take their coupons really they charge $10 more for using a card.....just pay the couple extra bucks and stay at a decent hotel motel or inn

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
4  Thank bakers2002gt
Reviewed 7 December 2013

I had an excellent experience here. The room was quiet; some fixtures are old but carpet and bedding was new and clean, There was no problem accepting my coupon. Even at the rack rate you can't beat the location and price!

Patricia C. why would you be checking into a hotel at 9a and trying to use a coupon?? I'm thrifty myself but that's pushing it a bit far!

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 September 2012

Okay I went there and Ihad a coupon for 29.99 a night well they told me to come over at 9am and I did and they told me they did not have this room but they had one more that was more money I told them that they mention they had a room for this price and told me tocome right over and they told me that because I was coming in at 9am which was no problem on the phone they said it was going to cost me more money and they did not have the 29.99 room available today. So this place first Indians that dont understand english which is bad and also then I was let in at 9am but no one was waiting for the room . I was also told that you needed to wait until 1pm with the coupon but she did take my coupon and she would noteven give me a receipt so also the place is back in the 70's and things are falling apart and then u have people living beside u as a resident not a guest.Which makes u a little upset.

Room Tip: They do not honor the coupon they have out right now they never honor any coupons I been here a few times with a coupon and they tell me no room
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple