“Excellent find in Martinsburg”
Review of Blue-White Grill

Blue-White Grill
Ranked #18 of 171 Restaurants in Martinsburg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

I had an appointment at the Martinsburg VA and after the appointment found the Blue -White Grill on Queens Street. It was a step back in time. A family owned establishment that clearly has withstood the test of time. The service was excellent and as first time customers we were offered the Blue-White sampler of soup, coleslaw, and sausage gravy. My wife and I had hamburgers. I had the three cheese cheeseburger and my wife had the original which are like white castles. I also had the ham and bean soup. All first rate and good value. This will be a must stop after all my appointments.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

This place will remind you of an old 50's diner but the service and the food will still be pretty good! You should check it out!

Reviewed 23 August 2016

This is one of those places that the locals eat, It's a diner style restaurant that has the best, and I mean BEST breakfast around (which they serve all day long) They also have fabulous desserts. I often come here for dessert and coffee with friends in the afternoon. Don't miss this little gem in downtown Martinsburg.

Reviewed 21 August 2016

Hands down best Dinner in town. Awesome breakfasts, as well as dinners and lunch. Good service and good prices. Save room for cake....it's amazing.

Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

Friendly service quality food at a great price. Fresh hamburgers. Homemade pies cakes and soups. Like every dish I've ever tried there