“Good food!”

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #12 of 172 Restaurants in Martinsburg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

First of all, we are a total of 55ft.with an RV pulling a car, and had a hard time parking since all but 1 of the bus/RV spots were taken up with cars!! manager would not make anyone move their cars, so we squeezed into 2 slots, sharing a RV spot with someone else's car. We called ahead to make sure we could fit, they said no problem. Oh well, food was good as usual. Catfish tender and tasty, dumplings also good. Service was friendly & attentive. Gift shop was loaded with nice Fall and CHRISTmas stuff!!

Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

Well its true, how bad can a Cracker Barrel be? This one was like all the rest, food was excellent, as usual. The only sad thing was no one smiled. IT was like all the employees got a chewing out before shift and they were not happy to be there. That was fine with me cause the food always puts a smile on my face. My friend said the sweet tea was not good so I took a sip and I agreed with her. It was lacking in the sweet department and it tasted like they used old tea in with the new. Other than that they had Christmas and Halloween decorations up.

Reviewed 11 September 2016

While staying in nearby Falling Waters, West Virginia, my wife and I asked for a recommendation from the hotel. They mentioned a couple. We chose the Cracker Barrel which was about 5 miles away on the Interstate. Glad we did. Typical Cracker Barrel. What I liked was our waitress. She found out we were traveling and took time to ask us where we were from going, plans for our vacation. She mentioned that she would be traveling soon. She was genuinely interested in us as travelers. Service was great also.

Reviewed 22 August 2016

My husband and I stopped in for lunch. There was no wait, and we ordered quickly. Our food didn't take too long either. My only complaint is that I felt rushed. I had decided to get dessert, but out waitress never even asked up if we wanted any, and put the bill on the table. We decided to level and get ice cream somewhere else.

Reviewed 21 August 2016

Pretty much what you'd expect. Which is good. Some chains ain't consistent. This one is. Gets petty crowded on Sunday's.