“Fast Food?????”

Add it.
Arby's
Ranked #97 of 165 Restaurants in Martinsburg
Reviewed 31 August 2015

I tend to stay away from fast food whenever possible but a couple of weeks ago I had been on the road for a few hours and was heading home. I was dead tired and couldn't face making dinner when I got home so I decided to stop at the lesser of evils in the fast food business. I have found Arby's food to be of better quality than most but this visit rated a review. As I walked in I was greeted with a friendly hello and I decided to try something I had never had there before so I ordered a Smokehouse Brisket sandwich with onion rings and upgraded the drink to a milkshake.
This sandwich was no fast food sandwich. This sandwich is a step above anything I've tasted in a fast food place. The onion rings were good and the upgrade on the shake was less than a dollar. The experience was very good and the next time I'm in the mood for fast food, this will be my destination.

Reviewed 21 March 2015

This is the worse of the 2 Arbys in town. The buns were stale, sandwiches cold. The fried foods were overcooked in dirty oil. The service was friendly, but I will drive a little further next time for better quality.

Reviewed 18 February 2015

Great manager who hires wonderful people. I would not think that fast food could attract such good people! Drive through is fast and accurate with good service. The food is very good. I especially like the Smokehouse Brisket. I just wish they had regular instead of or in addition to the curly fries.

Reviewed 10 September 2014

Great large roast beef sandwich This is all I get here as I know it is always great I have had the curly fries and they are also good

Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

The buns on the beef and cheddar were rock hard and it was like 65 degrees in there. Yes it's summer but we are wearing shorts and short sleeves. You're employees are wearing under Armor to keep warm. Really?