“Arby's!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Arby's
Ranked #85 of 172 Restaurants in Martinsburg
Description: Arby's is a leading global quick-service restaurant company operating and franchising over 3,400 restaurants worldwide. Arby's was the first nationally franchised, coast-to-coast sandwich chain and has been serving fresh, craveable meals since it opened its doors in 1964. The Arby's brand strives to inspire smiles through delicious experiences. We are on a never-ending quest for the perfect sandwich, starting with the Classic Roast Beef and French Dip to the deli-style Market Fresh line of sandwiches and salads.
Reviewed 23 July 2017

Arby's is a chain restaurant that practices "meatcraft". Known for their roast beef sandwiches that is precisely what we had today. It was good, moist and delicious as I expected. Curly fries for the hubby and onion rings for me finished off the meal. We will return when we are in the area.

Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

So this location seemed busy. So why was the bun of my sandwich stale???? Yes it was dry crumbly! We hit up an Arby's about once a week and the buns are usually quite tasty...not so for this one! Yuck!!! Overall the rest of the experience was about what I would expect from fast food.

Reviewed 21 February 2016

I visit this unit when I have to stay late for my high school games and activities. The roast beef is a favorite and wonderful, fresh fries add delight to the meal.

Reviewed 31 August 2015

I tend to stay away from fast food whenever possible but a couple of weeks ago I had been on the road for a few hours and was heading home. I was dead tired and couldn't face making dinner when I got home so I decided to stop at the lesser of evils in the fast food business. I have found Arby's food to be of better quality than most but this visit rated a review. As I walked in I was greeted with a friendly hello and I decided to try something I had never had there before so I ordered a Smokehouse Brisket sandwich with onion rings and upgraded the drink to a milkshake.
This sandwich was no fast food sandwich. This sandwich is a step above anything I've tasted in a fast food place. The onion rings were good and the upgrade on the shake was less than a dollar. The experience was very good and the next time I'm in the mood for fast food, this will be my destination.

Reviewed 21 March 2015

This is the worse of the 2 Arbys in town. The buns were stale, sandwiches cold. The fried foods were overcooked in dirty oil. The service was friendly, but I will drive a little further next time for better quality.