“A Familiar Place for Lunch”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #27 of 166 Restaurants in Martinsburg
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 27 February 2015

While traveling over the interstate system, we tend to grab the familiar for a quick lunch! Such was the case with or visit here earlier this month. We have several Ruby Tuesdays near our home and often go for a quick salad bar lunch and a turkey burger!

We found a familiar layout and menu in this location so that we could comfortably get refueled for our trip. Everything was as we hoped and would recommend this venue to anyone!

Reviewed 24 February 2015 via mobile

We have been coming here for many years but lately the service and food has gone downhill. Food has been cold, not cooked well, wasn't what we ordered. One manager was great, one was not and we are a group who rarely complains. Some of the wait staff are wonderful but when the kitchen can't get the order correct or it is simply so raw you can't eat it,it makes them look bad. Won't be going back.

Reviewed 19 February 2015

I like the salad bar and the crab cakes are GREAT. My bro got these cakes and lost his mind over them, but the Ruby's in his area (near Baltimore) did not do them as well, at all. They changed a few years ago and tried to attract a tonier crowd (read: $). But they have good food like the crab cakes, turkey burgers (YUM), and RIBS. I love ribs from Ruby's. Others in my group love the seafood platter.

Service can be good, but can be horrible and you can't find your server. Have had to go to the bar or kitchen several times to get things, like ketchup, a drink or a napkin. The price is keeping me away, though. It seems like lot$ of money to me to eat out.

Reviewed 14 February 2015

The food is what it is the crab cakes were surprisingly good . The salad was average . The prices were moderate or what you expect . I ordered a specific beer , the waitress said they didn't have . I opened the menu and see its right there she said " it's a regional menu , when don't have it". She then came back with the beer I requested and said I have sold one of these in a long time . Rule number 1 know your menu . Rule number 2 , please refer back to rule 1

Reviewed 5 February 2015

we left Ithaca at 3:30 and arrived at Martinsburg's Ruby Tuesday at 9:50. Despite the late hour, we were warmly welcomed. (Scheduled closing is 10 pm M-F.). We had a perfect supper: tasty soups, extensive salad bar, glasses of merlot and a slice of white chocolate cheesecake to go. Many thanks to our waitress Kaitlin and her on-site manager for making us feel comfortable and not rushed.