“Best Service Ever!!”
Review of Bourbon Prime

Bourbon Prime
Reserve with OpenTable
Bourbon Prime is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 313 Restaurants in Morgantown
Price range: US$6 - US$34
Description: Foodies visiting the Morgantown Marriott will find full-service dining located within the hotel at Bourbon Prime, a new bourbon-inspired restaurant. Executive Chef Jeremy Bosley has created a “wild and wonderful” West Virginia experience by consistently offering a menu of locally sourced items, including prime cuts of beef, inventive artisanal cocktails, and fine craft beers. Bourbon Prime is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

I never write reviews but after the experience I had on Monday I felt like I had to. Some friends and I decided to try out Bourbon Prime because we had heard some great things about it and I'm glad we did. I had the salmon which was cooked perfectly and absolutely delicious but what really made the dinner exceptional was our server Cassidy. She was prompt and friendly and very knowledgeable about the menu, including the wine list. She recommended a Chardonnay to pair with the salmon and it was perfect! She literally did not miss a thing, all our food arrived in a timely manner and with a smile, which is often rare. It was literally the perfect experience overall!

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

We had a lovely meal of appetizers and sides this evening to top off our long day. Martinis and shared food and service was excellent! We had Brussels sprouts with pancetta, candied beets, grilled asparagus and their BP (Bourbon Prime) pepperoni rolls. Delicious, relaxing, memorable evening of food with friend.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

This is the nicest upmarket restaurant in Morgantown. Great steaks and some clever appetizers make for a memorable meal.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

A very good steak! I was surprised, I was hungry for a good steak and it was just that. The restaurant is located inside on the ground level of a hotel. Parking is not so great unless you choose the valet. Upon entering the hotel I took a right and came upon the restaurant. Very social place except for the staff. I have not got much good to say about the service. I was left with the impression that one must fend for themselves in the restaurant as there was no hostess or organization. I ended up sitting at the bar. I was mostly ignored the whole time. The 2 guys working the bar were doing the. Eat they could as the female at the bar seemed more interested in talking to friends then attending to customers. One man sitting with a group at a table came up to the bar and asked her to get him a drink as he had been waiting for some time. The girl replied that if she got him a drink it would take away from his servers tip and she did not want to do that. Wrong attitude missy, I thought. What happened to working together to make sure your employers customers are all taken care of. Maybe it was a union bartender. Wishful thinking.

1  Thank Jamie E
Reviewed 3 March 2018

There were four of us dining there for dinner. It took a while for a server to acknowledge us but after that, the service was good. The food was very delicious and we enjoyed our evening.