“Fantastic Service!”
Review of Bourbon Prime

Bourbon Prime
Reserve with OpenTable
Bourbon Prime is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 313 Restaurants in Morgantown
Price range: US$6 - US$34
Description: Foodies visiting the Morgantown Marriott will find full-service dining located within the hotel at Bourbon Prime, a new bourbon-inspired restaurant. Executive Chef Jeremy Bosley has created a “wild and wonderful” West Virginia experience by consistently offering a menu of locally sourced items, including prime cuts of beef, inventive artisanal cocktails, and fine craft beers. Bourbon Prime is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Reviewed 27 March 2018

Beautiful restaurant with a great view of the river. Drinks, appetizers and dessert were all fantastic, but the steak was disappointing for a steakhouse. Putting that aside, we had Elise as a waitress, and she was friendly, humorous, efficient, and one of the best waitresses I've ever come across. Kudos!

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

My husband called and made reservations for our family to celebrate my birthday. He told the person on the phone it was my birthday. They said they would pass the information along. We ordered dinner. The food was great. Our waitress was Elise and she did a great job. Unfortunately, no one said or did anything. Our daughters sang to me, my husband paid the bill, and we left. Please make sure someone is aware of any special occasion.

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

I never write reviews but after the experience I had on Monday I felt like I had to. Some friends and I decided to try out Bourbon Prime because we had heard some great things about it and I'm glad we did. I had the salmon which was cooked perfectly and absolutely delicious but what really made the dinner exceptional was our server Cassidy. She was prompt and friendly and very knowledgeable about the menu, including the wine list. She recommended a Chardonnay to pair with the salmon and it was perfect! She literally did not miss a thing, all our food arrived in a timely manner and with a smile, which is often rare. It was literally the perfect experience overall!

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

We had a lovely meal of appetizers and sides this evening to top off our long day. Martinis and shared food and service was excellent! We had Brussels sprouts with pancetta, candied beets, grilled asparagus and their BP (Bourbon Prime) pepperoni rolls. Delicious, relaxing, memorable evening of food with friend.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

This is the nicest upmarket restaurant in Morgantown. Great steaks and some clever appetizers make for a memorable meal.