“Not bad”

Los Mariachis Restaurant
Ranked #25 of 312 Restaurants in Morgantown
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 25 September 2017

Not a bad place for Mex when in Morgantown. Big menu with a lot of choices and fair prices. Kind of your typical Mexican restaurant.

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

Average at best. Food decent, service not so much. Was closest Mexican to my hotel. Next time I think I will venture further.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

From the chips and salsa to the chicken fajitas I had to eat, this was a great meal. Been to this place twice and will definitely be back for another visit. All 5 of us had great food.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

We had dinner at this restaurant one evening while staying at a nearby hotel. We enjoyed the short walk to the restaurant but especially enjoyed the food! We had fajitas which we delicious. The atmosphere was standard Tex-Mex. Everyone seemed to be having a good time. Service was good and prices were moderate. We would definitely eat here again if in the area.

Reviewed 19 June 2017

Went there with friends a couple of days ago. Food"ok" but when power went out, they had no alternative for a way to figure out the tab. Whattt??? This is 2017 and they have no alternative for credit card purchases????? We had to sit there for an extra 15-20 min. because they would only take cash, and without change! Luckily one person in my part had cash, and we had to mooch from her to be able to leave. CRAZYsauce!!!!!!! I will be returning!!!!