“Great Place to get some food”

Mountain State Brewing Company
Ranked #4 of 317 Restaurants in Morgantown
Price range: US$6 - US$25
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I really enjoy going here. Nice atmosphere and great food! Prices are reasonable for the quality of food that you get.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

Nice location off the main campus boulevard. Woody decor. The Oatmeal Stout was a little light on taste. The IPA was light too but better. I got a good hearty BLT sandwich, which was very good however when the menu said "kettle cooked chips" on the side, I expected home made, not a bag like I'd get at Sheetz.

Reviewed 8 March 2018

Love this place! Every my family comes to visit we always eat here! Ask for Jenna, she has so many recommendations, and really knows what she's doing! great service and great atmosphere!!!

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is cozy and quaint. Excellent sandwiches and brick oven pizzas! They use local foods as much as possible. The pulled pork sandwich is very tasty. I like the variety if salads and flat breads/pizzas offered. Excellent quality with very reasonable prices. Sorry, I’m not a beer drinker so I can’t comment on their brews. However their homemade root beer is a great treat.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

From the drinks (get a flight of margaritas!), to the apps, to the delicious pizza, you can’t go wrong ordering here! It’s my favorite restaurant in Morgantown!