“AMAZING! Best Chinese in Morgantown, guaranteed.”
Review of Panda - CLOSED

Panda
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 11 October 2014

My family and I ate at Panda, and it was delicious! We had the sesame chicken and the chicken lo mein. They do an excellent job. Not too salty, and no MSG at all. I am certain this is the best Chinese in Morgantown. You will love it, I promise!

Reviewed 11 October 2014

My family had such a great experience at Panda that we wanted to write about it!

The atmosphere was beautiful and clean. The music was peaceful and the decor was not tacky, I appreciated that.

Our server was very graceful and helpful!

The food was amazing!! The egg rolls are the best I've ever had. I'd recommend the sesame chicken (it has no fat!) and the chicken lo mein.

I've heard that Panda has a traditional Asian menu for those who want an authentic meal... I can't wait to try it!

Go to Panda, you won't be disappointed! Great Job, Panda!

Reviewed 23 May 2013

Went one night after s graduation ceremony. We were the only ones in there and was concerned how good the food would be. It was excellent! I had the salt and pepper calamari and it was delicious. Everyone else at the table loved their dishes too. We don't live in Morgantown, but if we did we'd be there every week!

2  Thank Ngonghills
Reviewed 5 March 2013

I like Panda. The Pad Thai and Spice Taiwanese Chicken Hot Pot are both very good. They are what I mainly order. The Spice Taiwanese Chicken Hot Pot is very hard to fine other places.

1  Thank Economist_AI
Reviewed 16 November 2012

I had the worst General Tso's chicken that I have ever eatten anyewhere, and one time the food was so salty npoone could eat it

2  Thank dollmaker1027