“Amazing New Orange Chicken Recipe!!!!”
Review of Panda - CLOSED

Panda
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 5 February 2015 via mobile

Panda has a new Orange Chicken recipe that is absolutely delicious!! The chicken is perfectly cooked (pan fried), garnished with fresh oranges, broccoli and a cherry! The portions are generous and a very affordable price. This dish is a must try; you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed 5 February 2015

I tried out their new recipe for the orange chicken. It is AWESOME. This recipe isn't friend, so keep that in mind. It is delicious with real orange sauce and real oranges. Awesome serving amount too-- I was stuffed. We had their fried pork dumplings too, they are hand made by the owner and are excellent. Make sure you get the brown sauce to dip them in-- perfect!

Reviewed 11 October 2014

My family and I ate at Panda, and it was delicious! We had the sesame chicken and the chicken lo mein. They do an excellent job. Not too salty, and no MSG at all. I am certain this is the best Chinese in Morgantown. You will love it, I promise!

Reviewed 11 October 2014

My family had such a great experience at Panda that we wanted to write about it!

The atmosphere was beautiful and clean. The music was peaceful and the decor was not tacky, I appreciated that.

Our server was very graceful and helpful!

The food was amazing!! The egg rolls are the best I've ever had. I'd recommend the sesame chicken (it has no fat!) and the chicken lo mein.

I've heard that Panda has a traditional Asian menu for those who want an authentic meal... I can't wait to try it!

Go to Panda, you won't be disappointed! Great Job, Panda!

Reviewed 23 May 2013

Went one night after s graduation ceremony. We were the only ones in there and was concerned how good the food would be. It was excellent! I had the salt and pepper calamari and it was delicious. Everyone else at the table loved their dishes too. We don't live in Morgantown, but if we did we'd be there every week!

2  Thank Ngonghills