“Pretty good”

Rio Grande
Ranked #2 of 22 Restaurants in Nitro
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 10 September 2017

Good asortment of Tex-Mex grub. Salsa is good. It's not Austin style but for here, it's good. Chips are crisp.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

The atmosphere is very ethnic, the food is delicious and they get your food to your table in lightening speed, but if its a weekend come early because all the locals love to party here. The margaritas are extremely strong and guarantee you will feel fabulous, so bring a designated driver or hail a cab. They enjoy singing for birthdays, anniversaries, etc. I love this place and hope you stop by and even though they have several chains none top the original in Nitro, WV.

Reviewed 24 May 2017

Rio Grande is our Wednesday destination for lunch. I have had their chicken salad, for lunch, for years. I believe they have many other wonderful dishes, however I have not ventured away from the chicken salad. Since the staff knows us, they put in our order while we are waiting to be seated. By the time our drink order and chips/salsa is placed on the table, our salad are ready. Always a friendly staff and great place for lunch.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Love their food. The staff is very friendly. Prices are good for the amount of food you receive. My kiddos usually enjoy the non alcoholic strawberry drinks. The only thing I dislike is that there is not very much space for parking. It is not too big of a deal.

Reviewed 27 March 2017

awesome mexican food great service from staff fast and hot dinner served in a timely manner considering how busy it was