“biscuits and gravy!”

Tudor's Biscuit World
Ranked #3 of 22 Restaurants in Nitro
Price range: US$2 - US$8
Description: A local West Virginia fast-food restaurant chain focusing on biscuits and breakfast all day but also serving lunch and dinner.
Reviewed 29 March 2017

biscuits and gravy my favorite! their food is always delicious! clean dining area friendly staff A+ in my book!

Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

Went thru drive thru & ordered biscuit & gravy & a peppy, was asked to pull up, after 15 mins I called inside & asked if they had forgot me, they saide they were still making gravy, after another 5 mins I went inside to get a refund, I went ahead & paid for the peppy, when I got home there was only cheese on the biscuit, I have ate here many times, dont know if they have new people but I am totally discussed with this place.

Reviewed 5 September 2016

Tudor's is one of my favorite places. I can get breakfast almost anytime. It's hard to beat the biscuits

Reviewed 15 August 2016

We first saw this chain mentioned in the AAA guide. Our gps found a number of them and the first one on our route was just off I-64 in Nitro WV. We ate too much and had food left over for another meal. We just didn't expect so much food. I had the pinto beans with corn bread; you want to add the onions because the beans are bland by themselves. I had the biscuit with a fried egg and bacon. This is what some national chains try to serve but Tudor's has the real thing. My wife had the chicken fried (now called country fried) steak with a biscuit. Both were her idea of what this sort of food should be. There are stores in West Virginia, Kentucky, Ohio, and Florida but, alas, none in Massachusetts.

Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

We had huge plates of food. For 3 it was only 23.76... drinks are sold separately. It was really good food. I had 2 eggs, fried potatoes, 1 buscit,bowl of gravy fried apples for 6.79... very very tasty. We will be back .