US$101
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$50
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$65
All reviewsfront officeopen for fresh airwould stay here againone nightmini fridge and microwavelocated closecomfortable bedrestaurants within walking distanceovernight stoprooms are cleannon smokingfree breakfastbathroomheatherclevelandratesmattresses
Reviewed 11 May 2017

This is a great little motel that is clean,quite and a very nice staff. Thank you Heather for making my stay so comfortable. They don't have the a pool or free breakfast but the prices more than make up for that. I usually skip the hotel breakfast anyway . I spend most of my time with the family that I have traveled so far to see. The motel is located close to everything. I will be returning to stay with you again.

Stayed: May 2017
Reviewed 22 April 2017

We chose this based on a great rate and good reviews. We want to add our recommendation. This is an older, smaller motel that has been thoroughly modernized. The bathroom had large granite counters (extending over the toilet). We all know you can never had too much bathroom counter space. We just had a lovely modern room with comfortable beds. While it looks a little dated, don't let that fool you. This is a great motel. Free wifi as well. We highly recommend it.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 April 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for three nights and found it to be a nice place. The employees were very friendly and helpful. Price was great and it looks like they have recently remodeled it. The beds were new and comfortable, everything was clean. Great location! Close to everything. The only issue we had with it was the exhaust fan in the bathroom didn't work properly, after taking a shower there was steam and condensation on everything. Showering with the door cracked seemed to fix the issue though. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

Stopped at 1:30am because we were tired and read the reviews for this motel and was very pleased with the room. We got a non-smoking room and it was fresh, clean, with a comfortable bed. I would stay here again when traveling.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

Rooms recently remodeled, great price, friendly staff, great location, pet friendly.. restaurants within walking distance that are open 24 hours...very happy with the night stay! Would definitely return for a stay...beautiful views ..

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple