“Great Soups and good Management”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #11 of 35 Restaurants in Ranson
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don’t have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Ranson is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 17 January 2018

Easy access from the highway WV-9 and wery clean. Very good product, great soups and sandwiches. Home style buns, and cookies available. great for young children and new families.

Reviewed 8 December 2017

The quality is still fine but I've noticed that the full salads are about half the size they used to be. They changed the size of the trays and salad bowls so they still look full. This has been noted in other parts of the country in reviews of Panera Bread - not just Ranson.

1  Thank Patricia S
Reviewed 5 October 2017

Took my best girl to Panera Bread for dinner on a Wednesday night. We each had a Pick 2, soup and sandwich. She had the creamy tomato and I had the French Onion soups. Her chipotle avacado hot sandwich was actually better than my chicken almond salad sandwich. Both were great. We got plenty to eat for less than $25 including drinks.

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

I was recently there for lunch and ordered chicken tortinie and a strawberry banana smoothie, was given a pager and was told they would bring the smoothie to me, got my chicken and still no smoothie. Went to ask for a refund and the manager gave it to me. My husband and I have been coming to this Panera and have seen the service and quality of the food deteriorate in the last 3 months, sad very sad.

Reviewed 3 February 2017 via mobile

I have been to this Panera a few times since it has opened a few years back and the food is usually of a consistent quality. We stopped by there just recently to order breakfast and it was of the usual high caliber. They made my hot chocolate the way way I like it and the new "Kitchen Sink" cookie is pretty tasty to boot.

Most Panera's have a pretty good consistency when it comes to their food preparation and this one is no different.