“Love the Peppi!!!!”

Tudor's Biscuit World
Ranked #7 of 38 Restaurants in Saint Albans
Cuisines: American
Description: Tudor's Biscuit World is a West Virginia restaurant company serving breakfast, lunch and dinner "the homemade way." Our specialties include made-from-scratch biscuit sandwiches, breakfast platters, lunch sandwiches and country dinners.
Reviewed 16 October 2014

I go as often as we can, we often go to breakfast here when heading out of town. Also meet the girlfriend here there once a month. My only complaint would be is that need bigger restaurants and bigger drive thru, It is almost always backed up in the streets or you park on other people's lot just to eat there. I always like their Baked Steak! If they would smart they would put one in Buffalo near the Toyota plant they would get a ton of business from there and it would be great to see more stand alone Tutor's in the area

Reviewed 19 September 2014

There are 2 Tudors in St. Albans, and this one involves the one on RT. 60 near Walnut St. They have a beautiful dining room and serve breakfast, and lunch. I have eaten there 5 times this month, and everything has been delicious. Clean, fast wait times,

Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

Staff is always busy, cleaning and serving. Food is well prepared. Tables clean, coffee hot and servers busy. I do like to listen to the staff, they all seem happy and get along with each other. I eat their almost every week. I see the some of same customers there every time I'm there. BEST Tutors in Kanawha Valley, I've been to all of them.

Reviewed 22 March 2013

went here last year and tried the local nosh.My friend Janice do work there and fair play she was right when she said the food is moreish and good value for money.When i found out that the biscuits were in fact drop scones I was a little surprised since I was expecting things like Jaffa cakes or even Cadburys milk chocolate fingere.Anyway i digress, I had this "biscuit" thingy with some sort of sauce on top and a large cup of pop and really enjoyed it.Will drop in again this June when I come over from here in South Wales.