“Fast and friendly Staff”

Dwight's of Saint Albans
Ranked #3 of 38 Restaurants in Saint Albans
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 13 August 2017

This restaurant isn't huge, but they had plenty of servers on hand. Escorted to our booth, our server was directly behind the hostess. Our beverage order was taken while we perused the menu.

We were there for breakfast. I liked the selection that was available and that when I asked if they could toss some jalapenos in my omelet it was no problem.

Our coffee cups were never less than half full, as our server and the hostess made more than regular rounds.

This little local place is a welcome alternative to the chains. Even though this was our first trip here, the staff treated us like we were regulars.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

We were in the area for other things and we had heard of Dwights so we decided to go. The place is a little small but nice, neat and clean. We were there at lunch time but I like a good diner breakfast. We had a meat lovers omelette with potatoes and toast. Portions were large and very fresh and hot. We thought it was great diner food.....if that's what you like. Service was very good and fast. Overall a good meal at about $25 for two adults.....plenty of food.....

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

The food is good and served fresh. The staff is not rude, just not overly happy to see you. As stated in the title overpriced.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Nice little local place with a wide selection of meals to pick from.
From plate dinners to sandwiches you can more than likely find something for everyone at Dwights.
Its always been clean and I have never had bad or slow service.
I usually go for a sandwich with the Philly, Club and Ruben Grill being my favorites

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

I love this place! The have great food and friendly service. I love their omelets, but their pies are like a little piece of heaven.