“Lamb”
Review of King Kabab

King Kabab
Reviewed 7 April 2017

Friends had Lamb Wraps which I believe we're better than my Chicken Kabob. Order at the counter and staff was nice but not too talkative. Place was clean and food cost reasonably priced and served in a timely manor. Will return to try Lamb Wrap.

Reviewed 10 March 2017

This local restaurant recently opened but is already gaining local popularity. It's a small, order-at-the-counter restaurant with a somewhat limited but very delicious menu. I highly recommend the kufta (platter or wrap), the tabbouleh, and the hummus. My husband really enjoyed the lamb kebab wrap. The chicken shawarma was just okay. Also, all meat is halal.