All reviews one night nice bathroom stayed here for nights breakfast was amazing jacuzzi bath north wales rooms are clean the ground floor short break yogurt unfinished building aaron pub cobwebs
Reviewed 1 June 2018

Booked this guest house to attend a family birthday and was not disappointed.

I got a twin room on the ground floor and it had all of the amenities I required, bed, shower, coffee making and wifi.

The bed was comfortable, the shower was a typical weak electric one, but adequate.

Highlight of the stay was the excellent breakfast.

I preferred this location to staying in the town centre, particularly with the cycle event being run and problems with finding parking.

Recommended and will return.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 22 May 2018

So this is a follow up from the disappointing review that I wrote last year. I was offered a free nights accommodation and my sister and I went back on Saturday. We had a lovely time, Chris and Aaron where very helpful and attentive and really looked after us. The food was amazing and we would definitely recommend letting Aaron cook you a meal. We enjoyed drinks on the decking balcony, yes you are near a train track but they are usually only 2 carriages, really not a problem for us. The view is lovely. If I was going to be critical, the loos could do with some bleach down them, but maybe you are on a sceptic tank and can’t hse bleach? And the bathroom bins are rusty. We had a lovely time and would definitely recommend. Thank so guys we hope you have a great summer x

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 May 2018

Very peacefully situated despite being conveniently just off the main road. I stayed in their disabled-adapted ground floor room which has an excellent en-suite wetroom with good WC facilities. The staff were helpful and friendly. Restaurant on site, plus both a Chinese takeaway and a fish & chip shop nearby. The "full Welsh" breakfast was truly delicious with tasty sausage, thick rashers of bacon etc. etc. and perfect fried bread. Only issue for me was the bed being a bit too hard. If you need disabled accommodation in West Wales I recommend checking this place out.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed for a couple of days over Easter. Arrived early, before lunch, so our room wasn't ready which wasn't a problem. Aaron is very helpful and polite, nothing too much trouble. He gave us a key for later and we went into Borth for a while. Our room was very nice, all usual facilities. A good shower, comfy bed and a warm room. A few cobwebs up in the bathroom were missed. One thing is the lack of drawers for clothing. Only 3 coathangers and we had to put clothes on the stand meant for our case. Breakfast was beautiful, lovely thick bacon, and fruit, cereals etc. Unfortunately, a pub I'd seen on Google maps which was round the corner is now shut down so no walk round there. We had to drive the 3 miles into Borth. A lovely place. Thanks.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

Me and my partner stayed here for 4 nights. Having to phone to get staff attention is a bit strange but didn't cause too many issues. The rooms were cosy and had everything we needed but we did not have any information such as time as to if and when our rooms would be cleaned or the tea making faculties to be replenished. Breakfast was fine and we also had the chance to try their evening meals which were fine also. Rooms were tidy but was dust around the t.v and windows and inside the bedside cabinets. Trains passing did disturb me as a light sleeper. Aarron was a great host but seemed incredibly nervous when he really had nothing to worry about. Overall was a nice place to stay but place needs a bit of tlc!

Date of stay: November 2017