Mountain Trail Inn
US$98
US$109
US$114
Best Western Logan Inn(Chapmanville)
US$81
Hampton.com
US$159
US$129
HIExpress.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 August 2012

Me and my family came in at 2 a.m. There was a sign that sign ring bell for service so we did. We waited 10 minutes and no one came. We all needed to use the restroom so we walked down the hallway to find one. Then, a lady (I'm guessing the owners wife.) Popped her head out of a room saying "What you want?". We said,"A room". She asked how many people and beds. Then she told us"Go To Front He Be Back." So, me and my mother went back to the front and rang the bell again. My dad was about to ask her where the restrooms were. She screamed at us,"Why You Ring Bell!?". We all just looked at her confused. My dad said "Uhhh, What?" She screamed again, "No you! Why you Ring Bell!?" Very hateful and rude as if there was not a sign saying "Ring Bell for service" on it. We just said forget it and we all walked out. She was very unfriendly for yelling at us like that. Didn't see much of the hotel except for a toddlers bike and a bunch of papers in the hallway. It , also had a bad odor. Also, The guy at the from desk didn't come until we were all ready in the car.

Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Jessica D
Reviewed 19 November 2011

It was a very nice hotel. The rooms were clean and the staff was very friendly. The prices were affordable. The location was nice and the restaurants were close by. It was also close to the Hatfield McCoy Trails and was 1 mile away from the Chief Logan State Park.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business