“Ambiance and decor is awesome!”
Review of Camelot - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Camelot
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 August 2013 via mobile

Food is pretty good, service is hit or miss. We have gone before and had excellent service and then gone again a few weeks later and waited half an hour after finishing our food waiting for the check. The fries are excellent, the Mac n cheese is out of this word! I really enjoy the food and try not to let the spotty service keep me from coming back.

2  Thank Royal5555

Reviewed 5 February 2013

It is nice inside, Very average with the food that I have eaten, The price is slightly high but if you at the softball fields it is very convenient with location.

Reviewed 13 September 2012

I'm from the area, this is usually the last place I woul go to eat. Against my better judgement went 9/11/12 for dinner. Suffered a serious case of food poisoning for about 10 hours. I had the wings and cheese sticks. I won't ever go back. The inside is great and it has potential but it has never lived up to its potential since it opened. The local women who bought Ziens ruined that and this substitute doesn't match up.

1  Thank IrishgirlWV
Reviewed 2 December 2011

Good home style food at great prices never a long wait to be seated the only thing that I think is that it could use a little more lighting at the tables. I had the roast beef diner and it was very tasty.

1  Thank cainrcc
Reviewed 13 October 2011

This restaurant is a little difficult to find, but well worth the search. It serves home-cooked comfort foods and has large servings and friendly and attentive staff. It has somewhat of a "castle" theme, with rich, dark, and heavy wood furniture with accompanying decor. There are two bars, which we did not use, but both are big and roomy. Both of them had large flat-screen TV's showing ball games.

Pork chops were huge, as were the other servings. We also liked the fresh-cut french fries with either gravy or cheese sauce. We will most definitely return the next time we are in the Wheeling area!

2  Thank TravelingEater