“CLOSED FOR GOOD ! !”

Add it.
Camelot
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 24 February 2014

The owner sold it and then the new owner had a bad water break and closed the restraunt down for good with no notice. It is not going to reopen ! !

2  Thank cainrcc

Reviewed 1 December 2013

It takes ALOT to impress me when it comes to restaurants but this place has

I like food and I'm a large person who requires much more room than tiny little booths provided at most chain places and this place gives you plenty of room

And you will need it when you see the ample helpings : )

Good food and plenty of it

I had the roast beef dinner with baked potato and green beans and it was fantastic

The roast beef just melts in your mouth and the baked potato and green beans were prepared and seasoned to perfection

Reviewed 4 August 2013 via mobile

Food is pretty good, service is hit or miss. We have gone before and had excellent service and then gone again a few weeks later and waited half an hour after finishing our food waiting for the check. The fries are excellent, the Mac n cheese is out of this word! I really enjoy the food and try not to let the spotty service keep me from coming back.

2  Thank Royal5555
Reviewed 5 February 2013

It is nice inside, Very average with the food that I have eaten, The price is slightly high but if you at the softball fields it is very convenient with location.

Reviewed 13 September 2012

I'm from the area, this is usually the last place I woul go to eat. Against my better judgement went 9/11/12 for dinner. Suffered a serious case of food poisoning for about 10 hours. I had the wings and cheese sticks. I won't ever go back. The inside is great and it has potential but it has never lived up to its potential since it opened. The local women who bought Ziens ruined that and this substitute doesn't match up.

1  Thank IrishgirlWV