“Pizza the right way”

Add it.
DeFelice Bros. Pizza
Ranked #48 of 111 Restaurants in Wheeling
Reviewed 17 August 2017

If you like loaded pizza than try this place. Their pizza has more toppings than anyplace I have ever seen. Crust is crunchy and the sauce is very good. Did I say they pile on the toppings? If you try it you will never go back to any where else.

Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

Tired after a long drive, we picked up a flier for this place and ordered a pizza to be delivered. It was very good - tons of toppings and a yummy crust. Hit the spot.

Reviewed 15 April 2017

Yummy every single time! We specifically order the taco pizza and every time we are so glad! This is a specialty even the hotel personnel knows!

Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

My family of 17 was staying at a cabin at oglebay and ordered pizza. The pizza was delivered promptly. We ordered plain, pepperoni, bacon, and mushroom. The pizza is thick crust and very doughy. The crust was not crisp at all. The sauce was flavorless. We had a ton of pizza left over because one slice was plenty. Would not order this pizza again.

Reviewed 26 February 2017

Stopped at the BETHLEHEM location places may order. I was told it would be 15-20 minutes. it was 15 minutes before they started prepping my pizza order ( they weren't that busy they put call in orders in right away but not mine). meanwhile looking around looking at the run down and dirty looking counters and getting the feeling there hasn't been a good cleaning in quite some time. The wheeling location is just as bad. A delivery person storms in after counting his money on the counter goes in the back and yells something and quits. A few minutes later the girl starts screaming in the back room. To much drama for me. Just wanted my pizza. Was there 30 minutes. Got the pizza home it was decent but not worth the Waite or drama. I gave them 3 visits to get it right and they failed. Saying sorry for the Waite time doesn't help.