“Good”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Prices aren't what they used to be, but still the best fish in town. Then again, I guess no one's prices are what they used to be.

Reviewed 7 November 2017

It had been many years since I last ate at Coleman's. Either my memory, taste buds or the Fish Market have changed over the years. Fish was soggy and oily and the chowder that I thought was great years ago seemed thick and pasty. Oh well, at least my wife did not hold me personally accountable for my memory lapse. The prices are low but I would rather pay more and be served good food.

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

I honestly don’t get why people think this is good. Cheap yes, tasty no! Fish sandwich was ok but my husbands comment was Wendy’s is far better! My clam boat was chewy and dry. Our onion rings were fried to a crisp and horrible. We threw them away. The only positive was location in a quaint area with some cute shops.

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

While driving through we found Coleman’s Fish Market on this app and decided to try it. The fish sandwich was nothing to write home about the bread was soggy and the fish was not crisp. Nothing comes on the sandwich and even with explaining we had not been here before the staff did not offer help on ordering. The fries was beyond cold and the onion rings were greasy. That being said the shrimp was hot and large.

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

A must have if you visit Wheeling. Excellent fried fish sandwiches and fries,with fast service. Highly recommend it.