“First and last time”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 August 2017

My husband and I stayed in Marietta and decided to try this restaurant after reading the reviews. Wow! I can't understand why it was given such a high rating! I had the penne with melted cheese (very little) on top. The pasta was gummy and the meat (couldn't find any meat) sauce was tart and sour tasting. The penne was drowned in sauce. My husband had the Spaghetti Mona Lisa. He said that it was pretty good. His sauce was better tasting than mine, although his pasta was gummy too. The salad was fresh and the dressing was good. Maybe other items on the menu were okay, but ours was terrible. We are not fussy diners and have had our share of bad ones, but this ranks at the top.

2  Thank chickenlady1510

Reviewed 9 August 2017

My wife and I recently visited for dinner. We used to eat here several times a year, but not at all in the past year or two. Previously we always had excellent experiences. At first glance we noticed that it looked like the menu had changed a little bit. We later found the food had a changed a bit as well. I had the chicken parm. I found the sauce to be lacking compared to what it used to be, and my chicken was cooked dry and hard around the edges. My wife had the lasagna and couldn't finish her meal as the sauce was too overwhelming for her as well. Although the service was very good, our waitress kept filling our fountain drinks out of a pitcher full of pop and ice...which resulted in flat, watered down pop in our refills. A small thing, but annoying. The upside is that the prices remain very reasonable. We may return again, but it won't be anytime soon.

Reviewed 31 July 2017

My husband found this hidden gem a few years ago, when he was here on business. I have had the privilege of eating here. It is amazing every time! The food, service and prices are awesome!

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

What a surprise. It is across the Ohio River from Marietta.
The food was great. I had Chicken Parmigiana.
The restaurant was huge. It had a lot to look at and many different floors. It has been there a long time and I can see why.
What a hidden gem.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Great Italian food . Standing room only the wait was well worth it!! The prices are very reasonable and the service was terrific!!!