“Great italian. I drive 45 miles to eat here.”
Review of Villa da Vinci

Villa da Vinci
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 December 2017

Food is excellent Italian. Atmosphere is great. Service is always good. I drive 45 miles just to eat here a couple times a year. My favorite Italian go to restaurant in all of the U.S.

Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stopped by for lunch. We had eaten there when we were in town last year and wanted to make a return trip specifically to get spaghetti Mona Lisa. We were not disappointed. The spaghetti was al dente and the sauce was slightly sweet but savory. We enjoyed a generously sized carafe of the house Cabernet. This is our favorite Italian restaurant in the area.

Reviewed 21 October 2017

On a recent visit to DaVinci's we had dinner and it was very good food. The server whose name was Willem was very efficient and courteous. My wife had deep dish pizza and I had angel hair with meatballs. Both meals were plentiful and tasty. We also had dessert. I had the peanut butter cheesecake and my wife had key lime pie. Both were excellent and a cut above most desserts offered elsewhere. The prices were reasonable and even though we are from out of town we will be returning for subsequent visits.

Reviewed 18 October 2017

Very good food; very caring service and a lovely atmosphere. We drove past this place for years before stopping in. When we did stop, we were so completely enamored with all aspects of Da Vinci that we go every time we're in the area.

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

Initial service was slow. After ordering service was good. Food was good. Two in our party had Chicken Parmesan and enjoyed it. Wife wife and I had beef medallion special. Best part of the dish was the scallop potatoes. The rest was just OK. Can't go wrong here if you need a good meal. Just don't expect a knock your socks off dish.