“Great lunch!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 October 2017

We were in Baraboo for a couples massage and per the recommendations of the front desk, we ended up here for lunch. The goat cheese appetizer was good, the philly cheese sandwiches were better still, but what really impressed was the lime white chocolate cheesecake! There were so many mouth-watering desserts, we had a hard time deciding on just one, but we certainly weren't disappointed. Everything is scratch made and has the taste to back it up - would definitely return for more cake :)

Reviewed 29 September 2017

Had a wonderful lunch. Their salmon curry chowder was superb. Excellent small place right on the Square in the center of Baraboo.

Reviewed 27 September 2017

Located across the street from the Al Ringling museum, this cafe is old tyme home cooking. Our server has been there for 15 years, it's that stable. I had the daily special, BBQ pork wrap and it was over the top good. My wife had a Jamican Jerk wrap and equally awesome chicken excellence. Just a great place to eat.

Reviewed 3 September 2017

First time in Baraboo and we stopped in for a late lunch. It was very busy but the service was great! The food was excellent! We will definitely visit again when we go to Baraboo again.

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

I love this place! It's a lunchtime favorite of mine. The vintage flair is so much fun, and I absolutely love that they play old movies on the set above the counter. The food has always been good, and I would definitely recommend their soups and salads. I LOVE the taco salad!!! I know the Mac n' Cheese is delicious, and have heard their fish tacos are good as well. This is a great place for lunch, dinner, or even a fun date. The staff have a way of making the place even better. All around great place to spend the afternoon or evening.